Thursday, December 16, 2010

3 IDIOTS


            Three Idiots is a Bollywood comedy movie, telling the story of 3 engineering students at the Imperial College of Engineering, one of the best colleges in India. There are Farhan Qureshi, Raju Rastogi, and Rancchoddas "Rancho" Shyamaldas Chanchad. These students actually have different character each other. Farhan who wants to become a wildlife photographer but has joined engineering college to fulfill his father's wish, is a average students from modest backgrounds. Raju who is also average students from modest backgrounds, wants to uplift his family fortunes. Rancho is from a rich family. He is a genius guy who studies for pleasure. However, Rancho's passion is for enrich and explore his knowledge in machines rather than the obsession of the other students with exam ranks.
            There are many scenes that I can learn many things but there is a scene which I’m very interested in. The scene is when Rancho always said “All is well” when he got trouble. I think that it is like a suggestion that everything’s going to be alright because there is no problems that can’t be solve if we want to. Actually, I believe that if there is a will, there is a way.
            If somebody asks me how my life is compared with the character inside this movie, I’ll say that my life is like Rancho even though I’m not as clever as him. Rancho learns machine engineering as though there is no burden. He feels free to do anything he wants without coercion from others. He looks more like playing than learning. It is as same as me, I like English and study in English Department just what I want. There is also no burden on my shoulder since I feel free and pleasure to learn English. If I learn English lesson, it just like come and fulfill my brain easily without any difficulties

No comments:

Post a Comment